Indice del forum

Ricicla Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike air presto black
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Plastica
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
BenEmily

usa
MessaggioInviato: Ven Gen 12, 2018 3:10 am    Oggetto:  nike air presto black
Descrizione: nike air presto black

■Jake Ferrato ´╗┐
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
of JBF Customs takes the Red October theme to new levels as the Nike Air Yeezy Red October custom has just been unveiled. An Incomparable custom to say the least, this Nike Air Yeezy custom follows in the footsteps of the forthcoming Nike Air Yeezy 2 Red October that has many in a whirlwind. What s different though is Jake s use of genuine python materials, an option that s been used on previous customs of his. Not only that, but detailed images reveal patent leather accents, luxurious velvet inner linings, lasered tags by Absoleute, golden metal eyelets, white midsole, and glow-in-the-dark outsole. Wow! Enjoy a closer look at the Nike Air Yeezy Red October below and keep it locked right here at Sneaker Files for more fresh custom sneaker news.

With 2013 serving as a rather retro heavy year for brands all across the board, all of you sneakerheads were privy to some high anticipated releases. One release in particular, the Nike Zoom Flight The Glove was
amongst the crowd of kicks that were making their return to the sneaker scene. With one OG colorway out the way and another on the horizon, it looks like we ve got even more to share with you all in regards to this classic Nike basketball silhouette. Seeing as how Gary Paytons playing career is over, his offsprings are just getting started. Providing us with some fresh looks at some new colorways for the previously mentioned model is none other than Gary Payton Jr. Posted after the jump are a couple of looks at some fresh PE pairs of kicks for all of you sneakerheads to check out. Give them a look and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

Having seen our fair share of team-inspired customs, this particular one from Tekneek Customs is truly unique. With the upcoming National Lacrosse League (NLL) season around the corner, Tekneek Customs created this pair of Bandits Nike Dunks. Designed to fulfill a special order request from a customer, these kicks were crafted in support of the Buffalo Bandits. The base for these kicks is a pair WMNS Nike Dunk that came in a black metallic color. Upon adding the vibrant touches of orange and silver accents, all of you sneakerheads will undoubtedly notice all of the other aesthetic treats that this pair of customs possesse.Read on after the jump to check out another look at Tekneek Customs latest
body of work and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

Fit only for the King himself (for now), LeBron James previews what most are considering a new 1-of-1 PE. Dubbed  Multicolor , this Nike LeBron XI displays an array of colors in a unique color scheme unlike any we ve seen before. What looks to include hits of atomic red, we also spot a clear translucent outsole. Would you purchase this supposed 1-of-1 PE if it were to ever release? Share your thoughts
in the comments below and stay tuned for more.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Skype
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Gen 12, 2018 3:10 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Plastica Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: