Indice del forum

Ricicla Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Now Schultz is ready
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Parliamone
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
vv1122365

Etą: 33

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Gen 11, 2019 2:52 am    Oggetto:  Now Schultz is ready
Descrizione: Now Schultz is ready

Admitting to being frustrated earlier in the season when his club was being severely outplayed and outshot on an almost nightly basis, goaltender Jonathan Bernier said he thinks the main reasons for the Leafs recent turnaround -- which has included eight wins in their last 10 games -- have been a better effort level combined with improved play from the teams specialty units. I think in this league if you dont work hard, most nights youre not gonna to win, Bernier said while appearing Friday on TSN 1050. I think our level of compete is way higher right now. Bernier: Improved compete-level key to Leafs turnaround
. - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series.
. The Gatineau Olympiques head coach will lead Canada in its quest to end its gold medal drought at the 2015 world junior hockey championship held in Montreal and Toronto at the end of this year.
.Mallais and his team out of Saint John defeated James Grattan 5-4 in Fredericton.The 2015 Tim Hortons Brier from Feb.
. -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal.
. Among the teams moves was trading one of the teams two third round picks, no. 83 overall, to the Chicago Blackhawks for Brandon Bollig, a six-foot-two, 223-pound left-winger who had seven goals, seven assists, and 92 penalty minutes in 82 games last season.Berea, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Johnny Footballs rookie season is over. Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel will miss Sundays finale against Baltimore with what his coach said Monday is a pretty significant hamstring injury. Manziel was hurt on a scramble in the final minutes of the first half Sunday when he was hit by two Carolina players while going out of bounds. The first-round draft pick was replaced by Brian Hoyer, whose status for this weekends game is up in the air after he suffered a shoulder injury against the Panthers. The injuries have left Browns coach Mike Pettine uncertain of who will start at quarterbaack against the Ravens.dddddddddddd Undrafted rookie Connor Shaw will see more reps in practice this week but Pettine said on a conference call Monday he hasnt ruled out other options, according to the teams official website. Manziel struggled after replacing Hoyer to make his first NFL start against Cincinnati last week and didnt fare much better in four series against the Panthers on Sunday. He completed 13 of 26 passes in the two starts for 112 yards, no touchdowns and two interceptions. The Browns (7-8) have lost four games in a row but will finish with their best record since going 10-6 in 2007.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Gen 11, 2019 2:52 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Parliamone Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: