Indice del forum

Ricicla Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

ran off nine cons
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Utilità
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
amyss789

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Apr 19, 2019 4:27 am    Oggetto:  ran off nine cons
Descrizione:

ST. PAUL, Minn. - Nino Niederreiter snagged the puck off the boards and rushed toward the net, deftly setting up a wrist shot with a slick deke to each side. The puck whizzed past Nashville goalie Carter Huttons stick to give Minnesota an overtime victory but, before it got there, it had to elude Niederreiters good friend. Niederreiters goal with 2:44 left in the extra period lifted the Wild past the Predators 3-2 on Thursday night, and the tipped shot went between the legs of Roman Josi, who will play with Niederreiter next week for Switzerland in the Olympics. Theyll be roommates, actually. "I might mention it to him right now, but Im not sure if hell be happy about it," Niederreiter said. "At the same time, like I said, it was a big win for us and we needed those points. It felt like a playoff game out there because it was a pretty tough one." Jonas Brodin and Zach Parise scored early to offset two goals for the Predators by Craig Smith, who raised his team-leading total to 18. Hutton made 33 saves and helped thwart a Wild power play in the waning minutes of regulation, but that wasnt quite enough. All three goals Hutton gave up were to his stick side. "It was like a knuckle puck," Hutton said of Niederreiters winner. Josi was impressed by his buddy but not happy with him. "We didnt play that well in the first. We played a little slow, and they got on us quick. After that we played a good game. We obviously wanted two points, but its good to get a point on the road," Josi said. Smith tied the game midway through the second period when he redirected defenceman Victor Bartleys shot past Darcy Kuemper, who made his 12th straight start in goal for the Wild. The Predators hit the post twice in that middle frame and with another try in the third period. "A little bit of puck luck goes a long way," Kuemper said, adding: "I was just trying to do my part to battle and help the guys out because they were sure helping me out." Kuemper made 16 saves to improve to 7-3-2 since Jan. 1, and the Wild raised their home record to 21-7-2 this season. Coach Mike Yeo stressed to his players this week the danger of looking ahead to the break and not letting up against a team behind them in the standings, and their performance suggested the message was received. "I was real impressed with our guys, the way that they approached this game," Yeo said. "I asked them for a playoff-type mentality coming into the game, and thats a lot to ask for in February when youre about to go on a long break, but they brought it." Parise wasnt worried about a letup. "I think were all mature enough that we understood we have a game still before, and I dont think that was ever a concern about guys thinking about their flights tomorrow or their plans for the break," he said. The Predators had a jarring start to their day, when television announcer Pete Weber was taken for emergency heart surgery and general manager David Poile was hit by an errant puck that flew off the ice during the morning skate and hit him in the face where he was standing behind the bench. Poile was staying in a hospital overnight for observation and evaluation, the team said, and was unable to be present for the pregame ceremony the Wild held for all the Olympians in attendance for each team. Poile is the general manager for Team USA. "There was some bad stuff that happened today, but weve got to come out and find a way to get two points," Hutton said. "Good for them. We werent able to do it." The Predators are in last place in the Central Division but still within striking distance of the playoffs. "It was a good road point considering all the stuff that went on today," coach Barry Trotz said, adding: "We grind them out." NOTES: Wild D Marco Scandella sat out due to a sprained knee sustained the previous game. LW Stephane Veilleux cleared waivers and was sent to AHL affiliate Iowa. ... Smith has 20 points and 12 goals in his last 23 games. ... Niederreiter has 12 points and a plus-six rating in his last 19 games.
. -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do.
. The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi.
. For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity.
. The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand.
. A little more than one year after missing a last-second tip-in that would have given the Wolverines a share of the Big Ten regular-season title, the 6-foot-8 forward scored on a layup with 7.Dubai, United Arab Emirates (SportsNetwork.com) - Rory McIlroy and Shane Lowry both opened with 6-under 66s on Thursday and share the first-round lead at the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai. McIlroy clinched the Race to Dubai title without playing the first three finals series events. He won four times on the European Tour in 2014, two of which were major championships. I was really excited to get back out on the golf course and play competitively, McIlroy said. The last six weeks have felt like a long time away from competitive play, and I just wanted to get back out there and feel what it was like again. Lowry hasnt won since the 2012 season, but did finish second twice this season. He was the runner-up to McIlroy at the BMW PGA Championship and shared second place at the Wales Open. Richie Ramsay and Thorbjorn Olesen carded matching 67s and are tied for third. Olesen had seven birdies in the first 14 holes to grab the lead. But he found water off the tee at the 16th and that led to a double-bogey. Defending champion Henrik Stenson birdied the par-5 18th for a 4-under 68. He was joined in fifth place by Emiliano Grillo. Former Open champion Louis Oosthuizen posted a 3-under 69 in round one on the Earth Course at Jumeirah Golf Estates. He shares seventh place with Edoardo Molinari, Ross Fisher, Danny Willett and Tommy Fleetwood. After a six-week break, McIlroy wasted no time in moving into red figures. He rolled in a birdie putt from just outside 10 feet at the first and followed with a 2-putt birdie at the par-5 second. The Open champion missed a 5-footer for birdie at the third, but came right back with birdies at four and five.ddddddddddddMcIlroy was quickly 4-under par through five holes, but he cooled off. McIlroy, the 2012 champion, ran off nine consecutive pars from the sixth. He followed that run with birdies at 15 and 16, both from about eight feet out, to join Lowry at minus-6. McIlroy parred the final two holes to end at minus-6. (The round) was really solid. I felt like I missed a lot of putts in the middle part of the round. I got off to fast start, obviously, stated McIlroy. I gave myself quite a few opportunities around the turn and didnt quite make them. I made a good par save on 12 and finished quite strongly. Lowry also started quickly as he birdied the first and second. After a pair of pars, he converted a birdie chance at the fifth. The Irishman parred the last four holes of his opening nine before tripping to a bogey at the 10th, then recovered that lost stroke with a birdie at the 13th. Lowry made it two in a row as he also birdied the par-5 14th. He again dropped in back-to-back birdies at 16 and 17 to jump into the lead at minus-6. Lowry parred the last to be the first in with a 66. Any time you shoot 66 its pretty decent. I played nicely. I had one really bad hole, but other than that I played beautiful golf, so Im pretty happy, Lowry said. I holed a few nice putts coming in and I hit the ball well. NOTES: In the five years of this event, McIlroys worst finish was a tie for 11th in 2011 ... Lowry, who is playing this event for the third time, finished tied for eighth in 2011 and shared 39th last year. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Apr 19, 2019 4:27 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Utilità Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: