Indice del forum

Ricicla Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

remaining. But
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Parliamone
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
vv1122365

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Nov 03, 2018 8:07 am    Oggetto:  remaining. But
Descrizione: remaining. But

Kirk Cousins time as the Washington Redskins starting quarterback is over. Redskins head coach Jay Gruden said Monday that Colt McCoy will start Week 8 for the team against the Dallas Cowboys if Robert Griffin III remains unable to play with an ankle injury. Cousins was benched in favour of McCoy after starting 10-of-16 for 139 yards with one interception. McCoy completed 11-of-12 passes for 128 yards and a touchdown. McCoy’s first play of the game was a 70-yard touchdown throw to Pierre Garcon. The Redskins lost four straight games with Cousins under centre prior to Sunday. Cousins has thrown for 1,710 yards with 10 touchdowns and nine interceptions in six games this season.
. Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office.
. A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never.
. A question that was repeatedly posed last season, and the season before that and in the 2011 campaign before that.
.Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards.
. The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - James Harden scored a season-high 44 points on Thursday and posted his third career triple-double on Saturday. He continued the trend of MVP-like performances by dropping 41 points and 10 assists in the Houston Rockets 115-111 overtime win against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday. After erupting for 23 points in the first half, Harden was limited to 10 in nearly 21 second-half minutes. He also missed a free throw late in regulation that could have sealed the victory. But he scored eight straight Houston points during the extra session to help the Rockets win their third straight game. I couldnt throw a rock in the ocean in those first 40-plus minutes of the game, Harden said. But I just have the confidence. I work on my shot every day. Confidence is a big thing. My teammates have confidence in me to shoot the basketball and I shot it. Dwight Howard added 24 points and 16 rebounds in his second game back from a knee injury, and Patrick Beverley gave 12 points and 12 boards. The Rockets trailed by three following Kenneth Farieds tip slam with 1:24 left in regulation. Howard, who missed three of his previous four free throws, sank a pair from the line to pull Houston within a point with just over a minute to go. A pair of misses on the other end led to Hardens stepback 3 from the left wing with 10.4 left. Out of a timeout, Harden intercepted Farieds pass under the basket and had a chance to seal it from the stripe, but he split the pair, leaving the door open. Out of timeouts, Ty Lawson raced down the floor and handed to Arron Afflalo, who forced OTT with a 3-ball as the buzzer went off.dddddddddddd. Donatas Motiejunas, who scored 18 for Houston, made consecutive shots from the post to start overtime, but Denver went in front on Danilo Gallinaris 3- pointer with 2:43 remaining. But Harden scored the next four points and gave Houston a 111-108 cushion with 23.9 seconds left with two free throws. Beverley put the game away, making 4-of-4 from the line in the final 18 seconds. Wilson Chandler led Denver with 23 points, Afflalo scored 22 and Lawson handed out 16 assists. Im proud of the guys and the way they played. So these kinds of losses I can stomach a little bit better, Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said. Denver led 33-32 early in the second quarter when Lawsons short jumper sparked a 14-1 run. Faried capped the burst with a dunk, and the Nuggets had built a 47-33 advantage. The spread grew to 16 later in the period before Howard and Harden led the Rockets back. The duo combined for 20 of Houstons 30 points in the stanza, and the hosts trailed 60-55 at the half. Houston took its first lead since it led 16-14 in the first quarter on a Harden stepback jumper midway through the third, but Denver regained the lead and went into the fourth with a 78-75 lead. Game Notes The Rockets beat Denver 108-96 on Saturday ... Harden shot 18-for-21 from the foul line. The Nuggets shot 18-for-23 from the line as a team ... Denvers bench outscored Houstons, 42-7 ... Lawson played a game-high 46:45, while all five Rockets starters posted between 41:46 and 46:04 ... Denver has lost seven of eight.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Nov 03, 2018 8:07 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Parliamone Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: