Indice del forum

Ricicla Forum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

I feel like I could use a
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Parliamone
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
vv1122365

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 2:48 am    Oggetto:  I feel like I could use a
Descrizione: I feel like I could use a

Who are some of your favorite former players?Probably former Red Wings defensemen Brian Rafalski and Niklas Lidstrom. With Mr. Rafalski, hes kind of similar to me in the way that he played. Hes a smaller guy who played in the NHL for a while and he won so I liked to watch him as much as I can.Out of your brothers, who tends to mess with you the most?Definitely P.K., hes a prankster. Malcolm is more a laid back quiet guy, but P.K tries to prank us as much as he can.Whos moms favorite?Malcolm [laughs], I dont think she has any favorites, but Malcolm definitely caused her the least grief growing up.Do you ever get sick of talking about your brothers?Uh no, not really, I love hearing about my brothers success and Im just happy for them and when people ask me about it Im happy to talk about it.Is it cool to see them succeed at the pro level (PK in the NHL, Malcolm in the AHL)?Yeah definitely, I think you look back to the preseason when they played against each other for half a game that was pretty exciting for my family and I. We enjoyed it.What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?I taught myself how to play piano a little bit. What can you play on piano? I can play some soft songs [laughs] I can play Apologize by One Republic, ladys like that one Im sure.When you play NHL 14, which team do you pick?Vancouver, no doubt. Have you ever played as yourself? Yes I have. What are your thoughts on your player rating? Not bad [laughs] I could be a little bit better Im sure every player would agree. I boost some attributes, my shot and speed.Have you seen this .gif of P.K? What do you think of it?No I havent seen that, thats hilarious, thats pretty funny. It looks pretty funny when hes hopping up and down dancing.Out of the Subban brothers, whos the best at going BarDown?Me. PK just tries to put it through the net, I try to pick corners and hit the bar. Malcolms got a pretty good shot though, I wouldnt count him out.
. - Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis said Wednesday hes "nodded off" during meetings, but he said its something every player does.
. Still, Inter moved one point ahead of Parma in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League spot. Udinese remained 14th, 11 points above the relegation zone. Inter was beaten 2-1 by Atalanta at home on Sunday and has won only seven of 16 matches at the San Siro this season, as the squad seems to still be searching for its identity under new owner Erick Thohir and first-year manager Walter Mazzarri.
. Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something.
. Dalton completed his only pass and led the Bengals to a touchdown in his only drive -- one that took four minutes to finish -- and the Cincinnati Bengals ended the preseason with a 27-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night.
. In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season.Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Anthony Davis had 21 points and 12 rebounds in the New Orleans Pelicans 92-84 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday. Eric Gordon added 20 points and five assists for the Pelicans, who have won two in a row. Tyreke Evans and Dante Cunningham tallied 17 and 14 points, respectively, with Evans also dishing out eight assists. We did it with our defense, Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. Thaddeus Young ended with 15 points for the Timberwolves, who have lost 10 straight at home. Gorgui Dieng contributed 14 points and 15 rebounds. Andrew Wiggins netted just 13 points on 6-of-16 shooting. I think hes hit the rookie wall a bit, Minnesota coach Flip Saunders said of Wiggins. Somehow weve got to find a way to go right through it. Hes got to find a soft spot in that wall and wwe have to bust right through it.dddddddddddd Minnesota started the game on a 15-5 run, but New Orleans ended the first period on a 19-5 surge to take a 24-20 lead. The Pelicans took a 45-44 edge into the locker room. Holding a 59-56 lead with 3:26 left in the third, New Orleans ripped off seven straight points. Davis tallied the final four points to make it 66-56. But the Timberwolves ended the third on a 7-3 spurt to get within 69-63. Minnesota pulled within 82-78 with 4:17 to play, but Cunningham hit a jumper and Evans scored on a drive to the basket. The Timberwolves never got closer than six the rest of the way. Game Notes Pelicans forward Ryan Anderson sat out with an ankle injury ... Nikola Pekovic scored 13 points for Minnesota ... New Orleans shot 50 percent from the field.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 2:48 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Parliamone Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: